As we know that, We all have tensions and frustrations in life. Some frustrations are very common to everyone’s life like job frustrations, relation frustrations etc. Today EW Webb Engineering Inc. team are going to visit most beautiful country Philippines. Tubbataha Reef: The Tubbataha Reefs … Continue reading Truly Amazing World Heritage In Philippines, Must Visit Once In Life
Today, EW-Webb Engineering Inc. have published blog on most interesting topic “The Most Expensive Buildings In The World”. The Marina Bay Sands Resort: Marina Bay Sands is an Integrated Resort fronting Marina Bay in Singapore. Developed by Las Vegas Sands, it is billed as the … Continue reading World Famous Most Expensive Buildings
Today, EW-Webb Engineering Team have published one blog on most famous Museum Buildings. Museum is the incredible experience to explore the people, culture, history and beliefs of any religion. Country visit can’t be completed without its museum. Museums are the treasure house of primitive document and we have so many unique museum from around the world. Here is the list of some most famous art museums:
- Le Louvre, Paris, France: The Louvre Museum is one of the world’s largest museums and a historic monument in Paris, France and undoubtedly one of the most impressive art galleries in the world.The Louvre’s collection includes Egyptian antiques, ancient Greek and Roman sculptures, paintings by the Old Masters, and crown jewels and other artifacts from French nobles. The displays are divided into eight departments:Near Eastern Antiquities, Egyptian Antiquities, Greek, Etruscan and Roman Antiquities, Islamic Art, Sculptures, Decorative Arts, Paintings, and Prints and Drawings.
- Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C.: The Smithsonian Institution established in 1846 and it’s the world’s largest museum and research complex—”for the increase of diffusion knowledge” includes 19 museums and galleries and the National Zoological Park.
- Tate Modern, London, England: Tate Modern is most famous and most visited modern art gallery located in London and It is Britain’s national gallery of international modern art and forms part of the Tate group. The Gallery was created in 2000 from a disused power station in the heart of London. Tate holds the national collection of British art from 1900 to the present day and international modern and contemporary art.
- J. Paul Getty Center, Los Angeles, California: The J. Paul Getty Museum, commonly referred to as the Getty, is an art museum in California housed on two campuses: the Getty Center and Getty Villa.
- The Acropolis Museum, Athens, Greece: The Acropolis Museum was founded in 2001 but Organisation of the Museum was established in 2008 and it is focused on the findings of the archaeological site of the Acropolis of Athens. It opened to the public on June 20, 2009. Nearly 4,000 objects are exhibited over an area of 14,000 square metres.
Today, EW-Webb Engineering have posted first infographic in wordpress blog. Title of infographic is “Design Your Dreams With EW-Webb Engineering”. EW-Webb Engineering offers engineering services tailored to housing and light commercial building. Designers, contractors and homeowners seeking reasonable and timely engineering for houses (new and remodels) and commercial projects such as strip centers and warehouses, now have another source for professional service.
Many residents have decided that the home that they are currently living in is the home that they want to spend the rest of their time in. That being said, there are many different things that one can do to their current home to make it more enjoyable for a duration of a lifetime. There are, unfortunately, rules that apply to modifying a home.
Adding an addition to your home is something that many people do these days. Either adding a porch to it, or building up on it in the form of a second story is just a few ways people are modifying their homes. Many try to do it themselves in a way to save money and get around paying for permits and inspectors to come out. However, if one gets caught doing this, they get hit with fines, and in some cases, must tear the new structure.
In order to avoid the additional costs of fines and having to pay for re-doing the project along with the cost of having to tear down what has already been done, one hires a structural engineer. They come in and analyze your building and decide if it is structurally safe for you to add on additions or any other plans that you have in the works for your home.
People balk at the cost of hiring a structural engineer. In today’s economy, everyone is looking for a way to get things done cheaper. If one looks at the whole picture, by hiring a structural engineer, you are saving yourself a lot of extra time, money and labor, and virtually eliminates the fear of fines when you get caught by having an illegal structure.
Everyone has their own personal choice so final decision is up to you what do you like in your home. Mostly builders are used wood frame to built homes as opposed to steel framing. Today EW-Webb Engineering, Wood Frame construction team have shared differences between steel frame and wood frame construction.
Cost Saving: Steel frame construction is too much expensive than wood timer frame construction. Cost is the primarily reason or factor why mostly homes are built in Timber. Late 2in 008 and early 2010 steel was very expensive due to raw materiel involved. Steel is most recycled material on the earth .
White ants and Termite: Steel frames are fully protected from white ant and Termite but timber frame can be damage because of termite or white ants attack.
Environment Friendly: Steel is most recycled material on the earth and timber is the ultimate renewable resource.
Inherent Strength: Strength of steel is strong than wood frame. Steel frame always straight, strong and stable whereas wood warps, twists and expands so steel is more durable materiel for homes.
Installation Problem: Steel is lighter than wood so that it’s easier to cut by hand tools like drill etc..